* The Deadline of Submission is Extended to March 15, 2017!
- Abstract Submission Opens
|December 28, 2016
- Deadline for Abstract Submission
|March 15, 2017
- Notification of Abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations
|April 14, 2017
- Deadline for Accepted Author to Complete the Registration
|April 30, 2017
Step-by-Step Guide for APRIM 2017 Member & Abstract Submission
* After submitted abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and make the payment no later than April 30, 2017. Regarding to the Accepted Abstract & Registration, at least 1 author of accepted abstract should complete the registration. And each registrant can only represent or present 2 accepted abstracts.
Submission Rules for Abstract
Requirements for Abstract Submission
- Abstract may only be submitted exclusively online via the meeting website.
- The Organizers reserve the right to reject any abstract failure to comply with submission instructions mentioned on the meeting website.
- The presenting author must accept full responsibility for the content, submission and presentation of the abstract, and retain full copyright of their abstract and presentation. By submitting an abstract, authors give consent and authorize the Organizers to publish or submit for publication their abstract and presentation and to include them in any meeting publications.
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract should register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, April 30, 2017 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of APRIM 2017.
- Each registrant can present or represent up to 2 accepted abstracts.
- Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission. The abstracts can be revised after submission; however, after the submission deadline, authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstracts.
Please prepare your abstract strictly according to the following instruction established by the APRIM 2017.
- Abstract can be submitted only in English.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, as they will appear as they are without editing by the organizers.
- The maximum length of Abstract Topic is 30 words.
- The maximum length of Abstract is 300 words.